Thursday, May 17, 2012

Now It Can Be Told

You know me, I am a concern troll. Can't help it, I love to give the GOP advice. But this time I don't need to, except RUN WITH THIS ONE, BOYS!

You know, I totally wouldn't have voted for Obama in 2008 if I had known that he attended services presided over by Jeremiah A. Wright. This fact was brutally suppressed by John McCain, who's far-left hatred of the whites is also well-documented.

This document will defeat... wait a minute, I just noticed something on Page 6.

"It's hard to blame voters for being swept off their feet by Barack Obama in 2008: he was a handsome, charismatic figure with sweeping oratory...As a final stroke of inevitability, the bottom fell out of the financial world a month before the election..." (Italics mine)
I'm sorry, abort! Abort! The Super Pac is claiming that Obama didn't cause the recession! They're in the tank for him too! My God, his sinister terrorist infiltrators are in everything!

No comments: