Thursday, June 28, 2012

Apocalypse Now

I'm too overwhelmed this morning by the right wing response to the SCOTUS decision upholding "Obamacare" so I'm going to direct you to Wonkette's excellent summary. Bear in mind that Rush Limbaugh devoted some time today to complaining that the left is marginalizing the right by making them appear insane. The left, for example, might mock this tweet by Ben Shapiro:

This is the greatest destruction of individual liberty since Dred Scott. This is the end of America as we know it. No exaggeration.
Or me might ridicule the several people who weighed in with this dire threat. We'll miss you guys! Incidentally I've been watching a little CBC lately and it's distressingly like American TV, only milder.

I want to end on a positive note so kudos to John Boehner, who was able to keep his brethren in line. Didn't see any one of those guys spiking the ball!

No comments: