Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stupid Liberal Me

Here's what I learned on Facebook yesterday. This graphic:



Does not in any way imply that Obama is responsible for the rise in gas prices. I asked some people what it does mean and I got this response:

I simply don't have the patience today to entertain dumb questions from liberals, sorry. I'll answer your question w/ one simple cartoon:

So I owe the right wing an apology! It's all so simple and I couldn't even see it! The only thing I'm wondering is ... that pipe isn't actually kinked in any way. I mean, oil could still flow through it. So, the cartoon is saying, what, that jobs must pass through politics before we achieve energy independence?

Also, I'd take a closer look that the Keystone doohicky on the left up there. The seal's busted.

No comments: