Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Inside Bill O'Reilly

I'm almost speechless about this interview with Bill O'Reilly. When you read quotes like...

"And Cronkite, to me, was a surprise because I grew up watching him," he said. "I thought he was fair. And then he comes out of the closet as this real radical left guy. And I am going, 'Whoa, Walter, where have you been all these years?'"


And...


"(Dick Cheney's) afraid to come on the program. … For the same reason that Hillary won't," he said. "He is gonna sit in the chair, and I am gonna go, 'Hey.' And he doesn't want that."


...you can't help but be reminded of that time in high school that you first tried to read the lyrics of your favorite band as if they were poetry. Maybe not your favorite band. Maybe it was Paperlace or Redbone or Kiki Dee. Point is, it really doesn't play well on paper.

Your move, Franken.

No comments: