Friday, March 30, 2007

I Hope I Don't Want To Be Famous

I had this dream last night.

A duck walked up to me with a film script tied to his back. I saw on the cover page that it was addressed to a an agent/publicist, so I scooped up the duck and made it my quest to find him, deliver the duck, and get what - a reward? Recognition? Mitigating factors - screenplay looked to be a little short, duck did not scream "Afflac!" at regular intervals.

We have had ducks at the house lately. Every couple of days three of them float in our pool, just like in the first episode of the Sopranos. It drives the dogs nuts. And I'm batting around the idea of a screenplay, something I haven't considered in years. And I also spent some time yesterday thinking of ways to flog STREET. So the dream isn't that difficult to read. I just hope, no matter what happens, that I don't have to spend too much time with any Agents.

No comments: