Monday, July 30, 2007

Swingin' Bachelor Pad

Well, that's one hurdle crossed. I've managed to move into my new studio apartment to the point where I'm comfortable getting up tomorrow and being able to shower and put on clothes. The rest is gravy.

And by gravy I mean I want a refrigerator, gas hookups, my new queen size bed, and the combination microwave/toaster that I saw at Sears this weekend. Yes, a toaster! It's built into the side of the microwave. Useful for small spaces.

By the way, I don't have DSL service until Friday. One day I will find out which neighbor didn't encrypt his wireless router, and I will take him out for a drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new digs.

I like the concept of a microwave/toaster.

Next thing, they'll make a fridge/tv!

http://www.smarthome.com/1300.html

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.