Wednesday, May 01, 2013

And You May Ask Yourself, How Did I Get Here?

Here's the kind of free time I got at work today: I just browsed my blog stats here to see what the top Google searches that led to this place were. The results may surprise you!

EntryPageviews
iconic objects
84
"agcode is on" "smilies are on"
41
paul snover
39
keepinitrealyo.blogspot.com
38
keeping it real blog
20
anti-cair keeping it real, yo
18
david steinberg finger
18
iconic object
18
http://27612105_ffd1db7476dbb5f6bc2c869ad564eb68454bc4bf.blogspot.com/?showtrashed=true
17
david steinberg pinky
16


I'm going to start by saying I have ABSOLUTELY NO RECOLLECTION of any writing about any of David Steinberg's digits. Still, I must have. I can explain "iconic object" as relating to this entry, the most popular of them all. It even beats my frequent postings about the Ugly Dog Contest.

Paul Snover? This guy. The agcode thing links to the only time I ever wrote the word agcode, back in 2006 when I did a post just like this. The fact that it's generating traffic is like going back in time and killing your own grandfather.

The one that really puzzles me is the URL. I searched for it and nothing came up. And who would search using a URL anyway? Inviting speculation here.

1 comment:

piker62 said...

Okay, here's THAT mystery solved. http://keepinitrealyo.blogspot.com/2007/03/david-steinbergs-pinkie-doesnt-make-me.html