Thursday, June 29, 2006

More Fun With Website Metrics

I don't have acess to any stats for this blog, but I do have them for my main site. Below are the top ten search terms which have lead to the site in the last two months. Ranked in order:

  1. sexmonkey
  2. angie dickenson
  3. sr
  4. susannah hoffs
  5. dark meat music
  6. dark meat podcast
  7. sign the guestbook tamiflu
  8. html code is smilies are on agcode is on
  9. darkmeat productions
  10. goon squad forums
Some of this I can explain. Items 2 and 4 obviously led to my Celebrity Interface Index, in which I detail my encounters with the stars. 5, 6 and 9 relate to the Dark Meat: Music For Depressives podcast.
8 and 10 lead to the Dark Meat Forum, a little endeavor which has attracted only bots at this point. (Goon Squad appears in the title of one of the message boards). 7 relates to the guestbook, which I shut down when it had over 1000 entries, all spam.
That leaves 3, which I can't quite trace but I'm sure it would be all over - why not? But Sexmonkey? I have no idea. I don't think I've ever used the word anyhere on that site. And this is the first time I've used it here. I think I have written about it at my other blog, because it was high up in the search terms there. Anyone want to clue me in?