Wednesday, June 28, 2006

You Are Probably A Teenage Girl


Another fun web page analyzer! This one is from the Microsoft Ad Team, and it looks at your probable demographic, based I assume on language found at the site you plug in to it. It doesn't say who is reading, it says who is most likely to enjoy reading.
You are 51% likely to be female vs 49% male. It's reassuring to see that there is no third category in that statistic.
The chart above demonstrates who you are by age. As you can see, this number is unlikely as hell. I don't know what is meant by predicted versus general distribution. Precious little info at the site too. Generally you're 25-34 (which is the age I feel) but you're predicted to be under 18 (the age I act.) I wonder if the 50+ numbers take into account older folks' refusal to waste time on this nonsense?

No comments: