Monday, August 03, 2009

The 29-Percenter Report

Look, it's true that I am more likely to support Obama than not support him in most instances but I'll drop him like a hot potato if he taps my phones or finds a way to make abortions illegal again. I doubt these people will ever turn and support his efforts. I mean, it's one thing to demonize politicians, but few are willing to be that literal about it.

Similarly, I'm not expecting to see a lot of give from the birthers. I'm betting a lot of them are thrilled to learn that a Kenyan Certificate of Live Birth has been uncovered for B. Hussein Obama. Will it bother them that there was no Republic of Kenya until three years after Obama was born? That even Little Green Footballs AND Karl Rove say it's probably a forgery? I'm predicting not.

Honest, what are these guys expecting to acheive? It looks like Obama is going to go the way of Clinton, a decent President whose approval ratings just kept climbing because his opposition was so bat s***-crazy obnoxious. Say.... maybe Obama killed Vince Foster? Mary Jo Kopekne? Sky's the limit, boys!

No comments: