Thursday, October 16, 2008

More Non-Racism VI

"I didn't see it the way that it's being taken. I never connected," she said. "It was just food to me. It didn't mean anything else."

She said she also wasn't trying to make a statement linking Obama and food stamps, although her introductory text to the illustration connects the two: "Obama talks about all those presidents that got their names on bills. If elected, what bill would he be on????? Food Stamps, what else!"

(h/t Think Progress, quote from the Press Enterprise)

8 comments:

Publius said...

It was "just food"? Disgusting.

Publius said...

Oh, and Daniel... Chuck Baldwin was the answer.

piker62 said...

Sorry, what was the question?

Publius said...

Who did I vote for was the question.

piker62 said...

Chuck Baldwin? Isn't he one of the Baldwin brothers? Is the one from that firefighter movie?

Publius said...

LOL... nope. But, you'd hate him as much as a good movie goer should hate the Baldwin clan.

piker62 said...

Yeah, I hate him, but props to you for free-thinking.

Publius said...

Well, I told you I couldn't vote for McCain. After what he's repeatedly done in the past to the conservative movement, he does not deserve my vote. And quite a few of my fellows are VERY unhappy with me over it.